Stockport Cosmos Codes of Conduct
Players Code of Conduct
Stockport Cosmos Cubs Junior Football Club players should:
• Respect teammates, Coaches, their opponents and match officials at all times.
• Follow the rules of the game and encourage fair play.
• Give maximum effort and try their best, both at training and during matches.
• Look after their own safety, as well as that of their opponents, avoid violence and rough play, and help injured opponents.
• Respect decisions made by Coaches and match officials.
• Accept success and failure, victory and defeat, equally
• Set a positive example to other players and never use inappropriate language
Parents and Spectators Code of Conduct
Parents and spectators of Stockport Cosmos Junior Football Club should:
• Help the Club and Coaches to implement the Club’s codes of conduct at all times.
• Be positive and give encouragement to all players, and stay off the pitches and behind the designated barriers.
• Applaud the opposition as well as their own team.
• Avoid coaching the child during the game.
• Lead by example and never shout at players or match officials.
• Respect and support the decisions of Coaches and match officials at all times.
• Act in the best interests of the Club, its players and Coaches and encourage others to do the same.
• Raise any concerns with the Coach or the Club at the most appropriate time and not turn to Social Media to vent frustrations.